Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011








The group photo this year. We have a firetruck, a fireman, a dalmation, a cupcake, a nurse, a patient, two little pumpkins, and a snowman.
We had a great Halloween this year! We had some visitors in St. George for our Halloween party. Talon helped our family come up with our theme this year. Every time I asked him what he wanted to be for Halloween he would tell me he wanted to be a firetruck. So with the help of Becky we made it happen. I also took Talon trick-or-treating but learned the hard way that not a lot of people here go trick-or-treating anymore. They do the trunk or treat. So we really only made it to a few houses. But he is the right age now that he is really loving it. Still he is going around the house saying, "Oh Trick-or-Treat" So I guess now that Halloween is over it's time to gear up for the next few holiday's. And start thinking about next year's costumes.

6 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have a blog! It looks like you and Talon are doing good. I'm so glad! Cute cute costumes. We miss you! Our blog is jeremandjessmeacham.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so fun, we miss you around here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great costumes! I love that you dressed up Charlie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda! I'm so glad you're back to blogging! I missed you! Talon is so cute and so big! I can't believe it! I'm glad to hear you're happy and well! Let's catch up sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Talon's firetruck costume but I gotta say your dalmation costume is pretty dang original. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I was searching for my own blog when yours came up. We have almost the same names,except for the middle initial. :-)

    ReplyDelete